Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spotted: Jason Castro ads

I'm a big fan of Jason Castro. I watched and even voted for him when he was on American Idol. You can only imagine my excitement this week and today as the day of his arrival draws near.

Today, a couple of friends and I claimed our seat stubs for the first show.


I looked at the photos on my camera and phone, and realized that in only TWO DAYS, I'd set foot in all three malls, all three venues of Jason's Manila show. I've seen only the banners/ads for the show and I'm so excited already!




Trinoma Activity Center

See more of the banners after the jump:


TRINOMA (outdoors; parking building)


MARKET, MARKET (one of the many entrances to the mall)




MARKET, MARKET Activity Center


MAKATI - location of Glorietta Mall They usually put up these ads along the main road (EDSA - E. delos Santos Avenue)




inside one of the Glorietta mall areas




I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm also looking forward to getting the confirmation message from Glorietta mall regarding the show on Friday. I was able to call and reserve a seat last Monday (A card reservations)

0comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

CONTACT

Questions? Comments or suggestions?
You may e-mail us at livemanila[at]
gmail[dot]com

 

LiveManila. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com