Monday, October 4, 2010

[Concert Report] HelloGoodbye at Greenbelt

It was my birthday. Yay. WG invited me to watch HelloGoodbye in GB since she's a big fan of the band. Not knowing anything about them, I decided to accompany her, and got me seats for my birthday. Who could say no to that? Turns out, I was going to be in for a big treat! Yay.

I did a bit of research before I went to the show, and listened to some tunes from YouTube. An hour before the show, I met WG and we lined up to get our A-Card tickets. We had some extra ones and since it was too late to host a contest here in LiveManila, we scouted the venue to look for huge fans of the group to give out our extra tickets & meet and greet passes. We finally saw three girls, who are huge fans, complete with posters, hanging out at the barrier areas. I could see they looked quite apprehensive when myself and WG approached them and asked them if they wanted tickets to the show. They asked: "For Free?" We answered, "Yes, for free." [Why would we sell them? We are fellow fangirls ourselves and know how it feels to really like a band and how it feels to help others out =)] They immediately started screaming with joy! Teehee. But wait, there's more: we had an extra meet & greet pass! We asked these girls: "Okay, who's the biggest fan of the band?" They pointed to one particular girl and voila! One meet & greet stub for her too! =) We're so happy to make one fan's day!


Back to the show -- when the boys first came out to perform, I was immediately drawn to Andy! I was curious at first because he wasn't in any of the promotional photos or even the video I saw of HG! The rest? IMO, they looked like nerds compared to Andy. Teehee. I think Andy would have beat them all up at the school playground when he was younger -- Andy's all tattooed and emo! They are so energetic when they played -- and they kept the fans wanting more, more, more!

So, from all my photos, the concert almost became the Andy show. teehee. He's British so it's a plus plus plus [and friends of mine know how much I <3 Britain] whee.


Photos from the show/meet & greet:

<="">

0comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

CONTACT

Questions? Comments or suggestions?
You may e-mail us at livemanila[at]
gmail[dot]com

 

LiveManila. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com