Wednesday, May 26, 2010

[Teaser Report] Dashboard Confessional Behind the Music at Glorietta




As stated from my earlier post, I found out at the last minute that I got seats to Dashboard Confessional's Behind the Music event a while ago. Many, many thanks to Glorietta for these awesome seats, the Meet & Greet and the chance to ask them a question! teehee! I was so happy!

Marcy and WG, wish you were here with me =)

Anyway, my report. I joined the Facebook contest of Glorietta, where they were giving away tickets & M&G passes to the event. I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of them! [Follow them on Facebook for more treats] And at around 3pm, I was rushing to the Glorietta office to get my goodies!

Will post  a more detailed write-up soon. Meanwhile, enjoy some of the photos.


















Photos by ficklefan and diego

0comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

CONTACT

Questions? Comments or suggestions?
You may e-mail us at livemanila[at]
gmail[dot]com

 

LiveManila. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com